Nutella & Granola Ice-Cream (Sous-Vide)



This is so super easy to do. I am not sure why it even requires a separate post, but here ya go. I've been asked several times for the recipe, so I jotted down some notes to share.


Most great Ice-Creams start out with a great Base, and this is no exception. Base Recipe. 


I added 60 grams of Heavy Cream to 100 grams of Nutella and whisked until smooth. You can adjust this any way you want. Some like it thicker, and some like it thinner.

Note: During the churning phase, I added a few tablespoons too. 





You can make the granola all on your own or purchase some! The whole reason why I made this ice-cream was because of this great-tasting granola that I got at Costco.

To the base, I added the Nutella mixture and used Chopsticks to swirl. I also added the granola too. I measured neither and eyeballed what I thought looked and tasted good. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnt Ends the Sous-Vide way!!!

Eye-of-Round (Sous-Vide)

Curing Notes and some Math