- 2/3 cup ground Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 6 large eggs separated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon or pumpkin spice. Or whatever suits your taste buds at the moment.
- 1/4 cup of High Fat Coco Powder or the normal stuff. For non Chocolate version don't use it obviously. This is a base recipe. Just use your imagination.
- 1 cup of Swerve
- 1/2 tsp Better Stevia (it's gives extra umph for sweetness)
- 5 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Butter (organic and free range blah blah is better)
- 300 grams of Cream-Cheese (10.5 oz)
- 60 grams of Swerve (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 tsp Orange Extract
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350ƒ˚
- Combine all dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Whip egg whites until they have stiff peaks. If you fail to do this you will have limp donuts.
- I am assuming you have some baking skills or at least I hope so.
- Mix together in a separate bowl, egg yolks, Swerve, Better Stevia, Coconut oil (you will probably have to melt it), and Vanilla extract. Be careful mixing in hot coconut oil with eggs. There is always a possibility that you could scramble the eggs. Add oil very slowly and stir....this is called tempering.
- Combine the egg whites with other wet ingredients that you already put together. When I say combine I mean fold gently. You don't want to deflate your egg whites.
- Fold dry ingredients slowly into wet ones and make a cohesive mixture.
- Spray mold so the donuts won't stick
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick pick comes out clean
- To make frosting- combine all ingredients and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
Spray with nonstick spray.
All piped in and settling in by a tap or two on the cutting board.
All baked and gonna cool for about 5 minutes or so.
Cooling on rack and waiting for frosting. You cannot pipe frosting on until cool. You can speed up the cooling process by placing in ice box for a few minutes.