Dosher's Lauded Coconut Asian Sauce

Another Phenomenal Sauce by me!!! This sauce goes with just about anything fried! This sauce originates from a previous post HERE

To get the details on how to create the Chicken Medallions, see this POST-HERE. 

What's in this post? Cucumber, Breaded Chicken Medallions, the sauce with some mustard inside, green onions, sesame seeds, and some Coconut flakes. 

Combine all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk. Note: To avoid a watery sauce, strain the coconut milk through a fine mesh-like chinois or something similar. Be gentle so as not to lose all the coconut. 

The mustard was added for a few reasons, which I will get into later. I love mustard, and I said a 2-tsp. I first tried 1 tsp, and it was barely noticeable, then I added one more. It's barely noticeable but makes and adds something entirely different to your palate. 

Mustard in its entirety is not necessary; if you want a pure coconut flavor, don't add. I do love mustard in my Dosher Supple Asian Sauce for mustard chicken. The egg mixture contains just a little mustard, so that's why I added it to the sauce. 

If you find that there is too much coconut flavor, add a little mayo to cut. My suggestion to all would be to use 5 oz to begin seeing how it confers with your palate.

 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnt Ends the Sous-Vide way!!!

Eye-of-Round (Sous-Vide)

Curing Notes and some Math