Turkey Leftover Frittata

I've written about this before, but it's worth mentioning again. I LOVE TURKEY!!! To date, I've already made 5-Turkeys (Nov 15- Dec 28, 2020). I always make a few extra Turkeys every year to play around with Times and Temperatures (SV) and use them, of course, for Leftovers. 


This Frittata or whatever you want to call it is not a recipe, but more of a procedure to take leftovers and transform them into something delicious and different. 


As long as you have leftovers, this method is easy peasy. Instead of the traditional mashed potatoes, I went with roasted potatoes for texture and taste. 


I love these potatoes and use them in other recipes and an awesome treat for big breakfasts. Follow the instructions in this recipe HERE to make the Potatoes. For the potatoes, I added poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste. 

Use whatever Turkey Leftovers you have... I had this magnificent breast. You need to try this new method and Time and Temp for Breast meat, which is amazing. 

My leftover Gravy and Dressing... 

Add all 3 to a bowl!!! 
Some gravy...
Give it a mix...
Toss in some parsley... Taste and adjust seasoning if need be... 
Toss in some eggs...
Toss in some Panko...
Your favorite cheese... mix it up...
This is an 11" Springform pan lined with parchment paper...
Start loading it up...
I used a Super-Convection setting and cooked at 350 f until the internal temp reached 145f.
After it's all done, remove and toss parchment... Toss back into the oven to brown sides at 400f. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnt Ends the Sous-Vide way!!!

Eye-of-Round (Sous-Vide)

Curing Notes and some Math