Mini-Burgers (Sous-Vide)- Sliders- 90-grams


Dang, I've made so many Sous-Vide Burgers I've lost count. I've made sizes ranging from 58 oz Burgers down to 90-gram ones. This is just one more to add to the list. My last sliders weighed just about the same but were thicker, and the diameter was small, so I wanted to dry these molds. I like them both, but it depends on what you want. 

Before you ask yes, I weighed each one.
Chamber Vac!!!! To maintain shape they will be processed in the molds. 
 



Sous-Vide Processed at 131.5f for 2.75-Hours. Here's a 3-Inch compared to a 4-Inch one. After processing, I rested them on the counter for about 10-minutes, flipping at least once before searing. Don't forget to dry them off before the sear!!!

Seared with some Montreal Steak Seasoning and topped with some cheese. 




 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnt Ends the Sous-Vide way!!!

Eye-of-Round (Sous-Vide)

Curing Notes and some Math