Roasted Curry Sauce (Roasted Chicken)

Roasted Curry Chicken!!
Super simple to make, and that will have your friends and family begging for the recipe. 

Rice is also easy to make. Jasmine Rice (my fav), Coconut Milk, Chicken Stock, etc. 

In the end, it's just about tossing everything in a blender and giving it a whirl. I used a small onion cut in half, which weighed in at 60 grams, and 3 Scallions (green onion). They were grilled and charred a bit to enhance flavors. As the onion layers came loose, I grilled them too.

Although pic does not exactly show it, I used a total of 6 garlic cloves. A huge hand of Cilantro, including stems. The fish sauce is optional, but I just love this stuff and what it brings to the table as far as Umami. I used a full Teaspoon. 


Remove Back to Spatchcock. Toss in a large bag, and in my case, I vac sealed. Make sure to massage the bag to distribute the marinade. Place in refrigerator overnight to marinate.


 Place the Chicken in a Roasting pan with all the extra marinade contained in the bag. Roast Covered at 360f degrees until your desired Internal Temp (about 60 minutes. and rotated once). Once the Internal Temp of the Breast reached about 152f and Thigh about 163f, it was removed from the oven. The foil was discarded, and I used a spoon to apply accumulated juices and marinade to the Chicken (helps adhere the nuts to the Chicken). I crushed up some cashews (peanuts will work great) and applied them to Chicken and some Black and White Sesame Seeds. Place oven on broil and cook until happy with the color of the Chicken and nuts. 

Served with Coconut Jasmine Rice






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnt Ends the Sous-Vide way!!!

Eye-of-Round (Sous-Vide)

Curing Notes and some Math