Arbiters of their Truth

This is to all you that love to criticize stuff-  But before you consider critiquing, you should probably learn that you're wrong; everyone else is correct. There are people with dissenting opinions that respect and appreciate each other's differences. Then there are people who hold their respect or admiration for you captive until you agree with them. First of all, I hope it goes without saying that no critic is ever right. And by that, I mean anyone who says they're imparting their Truth needs a character makeover. 


And if that's not enough, you have those people that feel the need to give you their resume or credentials for you to reflect on while they continue to provide you with their Truth. As if their resume makes any differences. 


Funny, quick story. A relative of mine made a post about Air Travel, Delays, and Security. I gave my opinion but not as fact. Her friend had to pipe in and had to tell me I was wrong because she is a Flight Attendant and had been one for 20 yrs. I left my credentials at the door until she made her stupid comment. I then gave my opinion but added I am a Retired Air Traffic Controller of 35 yrs and a Veteran who did the same job for the Navy. 


I am done with my rant........


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Burnt Ends the Sous-Vide way!!!

Eye-of-Round (Sous-Vide)

Curing Notes and some Math