Parmesano Bovicetta Impacchi


So one night feeling hungry and creative I decided to make another dish using my Bovicetta. I have made several now using this Salumi...HERE & HERE. And since I am on a Keto diet at the moment I had to make something extremely low in carbs. Cheese and Meat are the staples to a successful Keto diet.  

I made some Cheese Crisps using my favorite cheese. I used Parmigiano Reggiano, Pecorino, Cheddar and Jack cheese. I grated all the cheese up and added some Pepper and a touch of garlic and onion powder. Heck use what ever you want.  


Take a couple of tablespoons of the cheese mixture and place on a Silicone mat. The diameter should be about 3-4 inches and will expand a little after they are cooked. 





Bake at 400 degrees until ends are somewhat crispy.








Stuff with your favorite stuff. I used the Bovicetta, Sun-dried Tomatoes packed in olive oil, roasted Tomatoes, and pine nuts. I kept the shape simple. If you want you can roll on a dowel, a small cup to create a bowl or whatever shape you want. After it cools it will hold it shape. 





 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnt Ends the Sous-Vide way!!!

Eye-of-Round (Sous-Vide)

Curing Notes and some Math