English Muffin Pizzas


 This is so reminiscent of my mom!!!! My mom made these pizzas when I was a kid and they were awesome. I used store bought tomato sauce. I made a simple topping consisting of Oregano, Basil, Parsley, Granulated Garlic and black pepper. I set some cheeses aside and some toppings and away I went. This is only limited to your imagination. Great for the whole family to participate in because everyone can make their own concoction of pizzas.  

Although there is no picture the first thing I did was slice open the muffins and place on rack. I sprayed with a little canola oil and place in oven to toast. After they were toasted I started the topping process. I used Jar sauce, my herb mixture and some meat. 
Top with your favorite cheese and bake!!!!
DONE!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnt Ends the Sous-Vide way!!!

Eye-of-Round (Sous-Vide)

Curing Notes and some Math